As many of us I also spent several hours on my car.
Bought in September 2004 the car is still in original state.
I've driven the car about a year like this.
Until I got in contact with TDIclub.nl
This inspired me to do something else than only drive the car.
These were the first adjustments:
- centre armrest
- remote central locking
- 16" rims (original VW)
- 205/55/R16 Michelin tires
- B5.5 backlights
- B5.5 gear stick
- Philips bleu vision lights
- Badge less grill
After a year these adjustments were made:
- Chrome striping
- Angel-eyes Xenon look
- new windscreen (because of a crack)
- B5.5 instruments panel
- Comfort module blinker (3x blinks by 1x touch)
I've updated my cars interior with gauges.
The gauges i've placed are the EGT-, turboboost- and oiltemperature gauge.
You can see the results here below.
And these are for the future:
- Xenon HID aftermarket-set
- lowering 40/40 whit a KW-sport set
- removing little dents
- Aero twin set
- Pioneer AVIC-X1BT navigation/entertainment
- Chrome number plate holder
- keyless entry